Payment Options in Our Practice
We continuously strive to provide our patients with the quality eye care they expect and deserve. Therefore, we appreciate that payment is received for all office services at the time they are rendered. Our financial counselors will be happy to guide and assist you in various methods of payment.
The doctors and staff at Frantz EyeCare believe that financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining your desired procedure. Because we know that different patients have different needs, we provide the following payment options:
- Flexible Monthly Payment Plan – As a service to our patients, we are pleased to offer a full range of payment plans to meet every financing need. You may apply online at Care Credit or call our office for more details.
- Cash or Check - Our practice accepts cash, money orders and certified checks. We also accept personal or business checks under $500.
- Credit Cards – We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Company Flex Plan – Your company may offer a medical spending account, which allows you to set aside pre-tax dollar.; to pay for your medical expenses. Please contact your employer for more details.
- Insurance Coverage – Our practice participates in Medicare and most insurance and vision plans. We will be happy to assist you in determining whether your insurance company will cover your procedure.
Please feel free to contact our billing department at 239-418-0262 or toll free 800-581-0999 to discuss any of the options listed above.