|If you have a link to suggest please let us know.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology – more than 21,000 ophthalmologists, physicians who provide comprehensive eye care, including medical, surgical and optical care.
- American Board of Ophthalmology – medical certifying organization that administers examinations to qualified physicians.
- American College of Surgeons – Dedicated to improving the care of the surgical patient and to safeguarding standards of care in an optimal and ethical practice environment.
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery – clinical and practice management information on cataract and refractive surgery.
- American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery – established to advance education and research in the fields of plastic and reconstructive surgery involving the eyelids, orbits, and lacrimal system.
- Contact Lens Association of Ophthalmologists (CLAO) – aims to advance refractive eyecare through education and training of eyecare professionals.
- Glaucoma Foundation, The – provides free information, gives out referrals, and answers questions.
- International Society of Refractive Surgery – The ISRS is committed to advocating, fostering, and providing scientific research, knowledge, and information to all individuals who are interested in refractive surgery.
- Macular Degeneration Foundation, Inc. – non-profit organization for educational information about eye ailments.
- Vision Council of America/Better Vision Institute (VICA/BVI) – non-profit trade association serving the collective interests of the ophthalmic community.
- Cape Coral Chamber of Commerce
- Compliance and Safety Training Information