Thank you for choosing Florida Eye Health for your eye care. We appreciate your confidence in us.
There are several forms that you will need to complete for your first visit to our office. These (PDF) forms have been placed on our website so that you can print them out and complete them at your convenience before your visit. This will save you the time of having to complete them at the office.
Please remember to bring them with you to your appointment.
Click on each form to download. Adobe Acrobat Required to view and print forms. (If you do not have Acrobat, get it Now.)
• Notice of Privacy Practices (For information only, not necessary to bring this form with you.).
In addition to the forms, there are several other items that you will need to bring with you:
- Your insurance cards
- Valid driver’s license or photo identification
- A list of all medications that you are presently taking including amount and dosage
- A pair of dark sunglasses as your eyes will be sensitive to light if dilated
- Your eyeglasses or contact lenses so that we may check your prescription
- A friend of relative to drive you because your eyes will be dilated
You may also wish to review other information provided on this website prior to your visit.
We make every effort to provide you with affordable medical care and accept cash, personal checks, MasterCard, VISA, Discover and American Express. If you have any billing or insurance questions, please feel free to call our Insurance Department at (239) 418-0262.
We have full optical shops at all of our locations. If you plan to visit our Optical Shop please remember to bring your vision plan card. If you are unfamiliar with your plan benefits, please contact your insurance carrier to help expedite your selection and purchase on the day of your examination.
We want to do everything possible to make your first visit with us a special one. If there is anything that we can do to make your visit more pleasant, please do not hesitate to let us know. We look forward to seeing you.
The Staff of Florida Eye Health